1. This property is strictly Non-Smoking.
2. The holiday week starts on Saturday at 4.00pm and runs to the following Saturday at 12pm. A £100 booking deposit is required per week and the balance is payable 2 weeks prior to the beginning of your stay. If you are unable to arrive at the agreed time please call us a minimum of 7 days prior to try and arrange an alternative arrangement. It is strictly Saturday changeover during high season. During other periods we will do our best to try and facilitate your travel arrangements.
3. A £100 breakage deposit per week is also required (paid in advance). This deposit will be refunded in full if the property and its contents are left as they were found i.e. clean, undamaged and tidy. This deposit is used when there are breakages, damage or where additional cleaning services are required over and above the normal cleaning or due to excessive oil usage. This breakage deposit will be repaid by the same method it was paid i.e. cheque, cash or credit card.
4. On your day of departure if you wish to leave the house before 12 noon and we are unable to meet you it may be necessary for you to secure the property and put the keys through the letterbox. The house will then be inspected later the same day and your breakage deposit will be returned within 7 days provide the property is in the condition it was at the beginning of your stay.
5. Pets are welcome but must be kept outdoors (we suggest you should bring your own dog mat for the kennel provided).
6. The owners of the property cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to any person or property however caused.
7. The property must not be occupied by more than the number of persons stated on the 'confirmation of booking' form.
8. Sheets (or duvets / sleeping bags) and pillow cases must be used at all times.
9. The holiday maker is required to leave the house in the condition it was found, undamaged, clean and tidy.
10. No all male or all female parties will be accepted.
11. If the hirer wishes to cancel the booking more than 8 weeks before arrival the initial £100 deposit will be retained to cover costs. If less than 8 weeks, we will try to re-let the period, if this is possible we will retain the £100 deposit to cover our additional costs. If we are not able to re-let the property the full rental fee will be payable.
12. Insurance: We recommend that you take out adequate travel insurance prior to your arrival. We cannot be held responsible for the costs if you fail to do so. We would advise that your insurance should cover cancellation, emergencies or unforeseen expenses. Personal liability cover should also meet the cost of any damage or breakages to the property or contents during your stay. We advise that you should take out insurance at the time of booking.
13. It is the responsibility of the hirer to ensure that the property is kept secure at all times during your stay.
• The owners reserve the right of entry to the house at any time to carry our services or repairs.